Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Good ol' Patterson

More annoying news from Corey Patterson:

"I'm still focused on these last few games this month," Patterson said. "At the end of the year, I have to decide what's best for myself and what's going to get me back on track, whether that's winter ball or going back home and working in the offseason. That's something I have to decide. Right now, it's one thing at a time.

Suck it up and go play winter ball. There are many people behind that would do what ever it takes. I wish your batting average was the size of your ego. Remember when Carlos Zambrano played winter ball?? Thats right, hes playing the best baseball of his life. And do not give this still focused garbage. Are you focused on striking out??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counters