Monday, September 05, 2005

IPhone Announcement

Big Big Cellphone news from the popular Think Secret web page:

Apple will upgrade both its iPod mini and iPod shuffle lines of music players, but most likely not at its media event next week, Think Secret has learned. The media event will instead be devoted almost exclusively to the new iTunes-enabled Motorola phone and the company's partnership with Cingular.

Cingular has the goods and its a shame that they are also a big bunch of jerks. I went to get my cellphone upgraded since i had AT&T i thought they would be cool about letting me get a new phone. I was wrong. I have to cancel my AT&T (early termination fee) then i have to pay an Activation Fee. So i guess there is no chance for this person to get one. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counters