Friday, August 12, 2005

First Vikings Post

From reading this blog you can tell that I watch movies and cheer for the cubs. My Football Passion is not rooted in Illinois. I am a Minnesota Vikings fan. I spent some time in the land of 10,000 lakes when i was little and have always rooted for them. My dad is a huge Bears fan and my Mom is huge Packers Fan. When the Bears play the Packers, I'll cheer for the Bears but thats it.
A bunch of Players have been "journaling" about their teams and their lives. Today Daunte Culepepper (last years MVP runner up) updated his for the first time.

...Troy Williamson, who is probably the fastest one out of all of them, and has the big play capability.

Its really exciting for me since Chicago news does not really care about anything not chicago (especially rivals). Once and a while you will hear about a trade or if Randy Moss did something stupid but not anything to keep anyones attention. ESPN does not care about anything that is not Randy Moss or Terrell Owens which really sucks because they are both no good for any team off the field.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counters