Monday, August 01, 2005

End

500 Home Runs + 3,000 Hits = Hall of Fame

Not anymore. The baseball gods are crying today in wake of Rafael Palmerio's positive steriod test.

"When I testified in front of Congress, I know that I was testifying under oath and I told the truth," he said during a telephone conference call Monday. "Today I am telling the truth again that I did not do this intentionally or knowingly."

What is to happen now is in the hands of the Hall Voters. Personally, i would not vote for this person but then again, i have never felt the urge or need for steriods. If Sammy Sosa, Mark MaGwire or Barry Bonds were to test positive it would just confirm something that has already been known. I always liked Palmerio and honestly believe that he did not intentionally took the "roids" but he should never be in the position to get accused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counters