Monday, July 18, 2005

Movie System

I am going to be reviewing movies here from now on. Here is how the system is going to work:

1. I am not going to see every movie released
a. I do not have the time
b. I do not have the time

2. The movies will be scaled from 0-4 in incrimints of 1/2 but not compared to other movies unless the movie is a re-make and I have seen the original then the movie will recieve two ratings. The first of the two ratings will be the stand alone score. The second rating will be the comparision. If that is to occur, I will note that.

3. Each movie recieves the 0-4 rating by achieving points in each of these 4 categories : story, intent, performances, and creativity.

Scale: 0, 1/2, 1, 1 1/2, 2, 2 1/2, 3, 3 1/2, 4

Don't Forget that Comments are always welcome and I would like to see what you all think of the movies yourself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counters