Thursday, April 19, 2007

More on Springfield

Regardless of the events which transpired in Springfield, the day was very interesting. The Republican leaderships offices are behind the house floor, so i got to take a good look at the redone chamber and i would like to say that it looks very nice. On my way out of what i had to do, I ran into an interesting person. I introduced myself as an intern for Rep. Cross, and just as i had finished he asked me if i knew Jake Parrillo. I had to know more because usually there is another question before the old do you know Jake question. The person who asked me if i knew who he was introduced himself. I then asked him how he knew Jake. To be honest, it was like finding out that Bruce Wayne is Batman. It was the famous/in-famous OneMan. He had taken his daughter down to Springfield for the day. Needless to say I was quite surprised to meet this individual because I am a fan of his posts.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counters